Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Sent Lissie Back

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Princess_Lyndsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know... we just didn't connect. She was a beautiful doll, and her dresses were lovely, but since all the new stuff came out, it was making me very stressed. I kept worrying about it, and it took the most important thing out of collecting for Felicity- fun. So I sent her back. And I don't even miss her. *sighs* Kit and are are "re-bonding" now. [img]smile.gif[/img] It makes me love her that much more. At least I'm getting about $200 back. [img]wink.gif[/img] I've already spent the money in my head. lol

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I don't think I could bond with the new Lissie doll because of her eye color. Maybe I can find a near mint doll with the more subdued eye color. I didn't order her because I was afraid I wouldn't like her and then send her back!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Princess_Lyndsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought her eyes were pretty, but they were.. unnatural . Like she was wearing green contacts or something.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chrstnwmn7:
    I don't think I could bond with the new Lissie doll because of her eye color. Maybe I can find a near mint doll with the more subdued eye color. I didn't order her because I was afraid I wouldn't like her and then send her back!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You should troll eBay...I am in love with my Lissie. She's pre-Mattel and has the natural looking red hair and the softer green eyes.

    The bright green eyes appeal to some, but they freak me out. She looks too wide-eyed for my personal tastes, yet every newer Lissie I see on the board looks lovely.

  5. #5
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Lately I am the ebay queen. I have been looking for a doll and/or scenes. BOTH are hard to come by. But I won't give up the search!!! Hee Hee!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would definately try to find a pre-mattel doll.
    I am about to try to sell 2 pre-mattels felicitys and they are both so pretty!! But I will admit that I like the auburn hair color more then the red. Having both of them the auburn just looks more realistic, she looks more natural.
    I currently have 4 felicity's in my house, all pre-mattel, and am going to do a comparison album.
    I am so in love with the pre-mattel ones, the new ones just look alittle freaky to me, I couldn't get past the eyes.

  7. #7
    TitanicLover15
    Guest TitanicLover15's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by dolldreamer:
    I would definately try to find a pre-mattel doll.
    I am about to try to sell 2 pre-mattels felicitys and they are both so pretty!! But I will admit that I like the auburn hair color more then the red. Having both of them the auburn just looks more realistic, she looks more natural.
    I currently have 4 felicity's in my house, all pre-mattel, and am going to do a comparison album.
    I am so in love with the pre-mattel ones, the new ones just look alittle freaky to me, I couldn't get past the eyes.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehe me too I also have been always checking up on ebay to see what is for sale.

  8. #8
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    doll dreamer, I PM'd ya!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member wicksasc's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have several PM Lissies right now and I LOVE them. I think they look much more natural than my 2005 Lissie. I would have say that the bright red haired ones are my favorite. Maybe because thier hair is almost exactly the same shade as mine (except that mine is starting to get a few gray strays).
    ~Stacie

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a PM Felicity that I am thinking of selling. If anyone is interested PM me. She is in near mint condition. The only thing that is wrong is that her socks had some holes in them which I had mended. She is from the first year or two that she came out. I brought her on ebay and just haven't been able to bond with her. There is a picture of her in my "My American Girls" album.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •